Microsoft® SharePoint Consultancy and Development
We take the pain out of managing user permissions, enhancing content and features, and maintaining an engaging and useful SharePoint intranet. SharePoint consulting means we become your SharePoint Administrator, helping you create and maintain your collaborative intranet. Whether it be by analysing your current SharePoint sites, developing enhancements, adding users to permission groups, or coaching you as we develop to increase your skillset – we’ll add value to your IT spend and ensure your staff get the most from their intranet experience.
Are you needing some professional assistance?
Consulting is for anyone who wants to outsource their SharePoint development and administration. SharePoint consulting is definitely for you if:
- You already have an existing SharePoint intranet and need to increase user engagement and get value from your investment
- You’ve recently deployed SharePoint but don’t have time or skills to maintain and administer it
- Your organisation wants to improve collaboration and teamwork, and increase productivity and security when searching and working with documents or key business information
- You don’t know what you don’t know, but you know you need to sort your SharePoint out
- You want to support your colleagues and users to utilise the tools that are already there, but you don’t know where to start or how to help them find what they need
Talk to us about…
- Health and Safety sites – a ‘one-stop-shop’ providing staff with one place where everything they need is accessible
- Secured sites for Management and Board members – accessible only to those who need access
- Training sites – access video, documents, presentations, training calendars and more
- Document management – sharing, collaboration, version control and secruity
- and much…much…more
We can provide regular support, consultancy, analysis, development and remote administration of your SharePoint Intranet. Our consultant performs the role of Administrator and Developer for your SharePoint; maintaining the design and structure, managing user and group permissions, making edits to webparts, lists & libraries, and supporting users to get the most from their Intranet.
If you require development and complex enhancements, we’ll gather requirements and develop to agreed functional specifications, and help you test and deploy.
We offer a range of consultancy services, including:
- Analysing your current Intranet and usage
- Identifying key issues in your business that can be resolved by SharePoint
- Developing governance and taxonomy plans
- Identifying features and enhancements that engage your users
- Managing change requests and requirement gathering
- Developing and enhancing features and apps based on agreed functional specifications
- Managing user permissions and groups
- Performing admin tasks to keep your SharePoint intranet up to date and running smoothly
- Coaching you as enhancements and development iterations are complete
- Providing assistance for testing and deployment planning
- Coaching you or other stakeholders in the competencies and skills required for the SharePoint Administrator role
Business Process Improvement
- Identifying business process improvements and SharePoint solutions
- Providing sites, wikis and policies to support Health and Safety, Induction, Training and Development, Management and core business team processes
- Delivering training to end users
- Delivering training to administrators or site owners
- Developing learning materials and self-paced learning tools to encourage staff development
- Promoting and encouraging user adoption
- Performing first level support for users
- Supporting administrators or site owners
- Escalating and coordinating support of technical issues with IT Engineers
- Manage data integrity, links and archiving
You don’t need to know anything about SharePoint to engage us for consulting, however, we’re interested in any prior experiences you have and anecdotes or data related to how your organisation currently uses SharePoint, and the types of business problems you want to solve.
When you engage us to provide ongoing SharePoint consulting we work with you to determine service levels, scope of work, and a terms of reference.
Onsite consulting is typically 1-on-1 with a stakeholder or site owner, and is for a minimum of 3 hours duration.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements. Once we have an idea of how we can help we will supply you with a formal quote.